Easy Small Apartment Laundry Solutions In Carmel
You’re overjoyed your new apartment has its own laundry hookups. No more having to wait on other residents to be finished with the community’s machines or lugging sacks of clothes down to the coin laundry. But you’ve noticed one minor issue. Your small laundry nook has a limited amount of room for anything else. Wondering how to optimize your small space? Check out these straightforward small apartment laundry solutions in Carmel.
Tips For Optimizing Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Carmel
When determining your list of necessary amenities, a laundry hook-up was right at the top. But now that you have one, you’re worried about where to put all the things you need. Even though the space may be limited, you are able to optimize it with the following recommendations:
- Vertical shelving: In tight spots, it can help to consider a vertical solution. A sensible tall shelving unit is often a great idea for a laundry closet or compact laundry room. Even though they may only be six or so inches in width, you’ll get plenty of room for your sprays and detergents. You could even benefit from a bit of additional shelving space for other cleaning supplies.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that limited amount of space you have near your dryer or washing machine (or possibly between the two)? You can purchase rolling laundry storage carts designed particularly for those areas. Made around five wide, these compact small apartment laundry closet solutions in Carmel are able to slide in just about any location. And they’re perfect for holding your stain removers, dryer sheets, detergents, and other items.
- Door-mounted ironing board with iron holder: Remember the ironing board that’s sitting in a corner of your dining room? There’s a better location for it. An over-the-door holder is the perfect, space-saving solution. It’s affordable, simple to install, and most are available with a convenient space for your iron and fabric spray. Fetching your ironing board and getting ready for a big evening in your new community has never been easier.
- Curtains: Does your small laundry room lack a door? Some inexpensive curtains will work to close off the area when you’re not using it. Because of a practically endless number of patterns and colors, you’ll be able to find curtains that complement your decor. Employ a tension bathroom rod to suspend them. And if you’re doing laundry and need a spot to air dry clothing, what do you think you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a common part of laundry areas. While useful, it also has a propensity to make things fall over when they’re not set exactly right. Rather than having a disorganized heap of tipped-over containers of stain remover and detergent, try baskets. They’ll help you keep things organized, and they are attractive too!
Get A Place With A Laundry Room In Carmel
Now that you have a better idea of how to maximize the space within your laundry room, it’s time to locate an apartment that features one! Lakeside Apartments has spacious apartments with the built-in laundry hookups you want. You’ll also discover a variety of other incredible amenities in this popular community. Reach out to 317-344-8491 to talk with a helpful leasing specialist or just schedule a tour to begin.